I need a small push to keep this blog going.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Runcore SATA 16gb SSD for EEE PC is here. First impressions.



All I can say is that, it's here and it's GOOOD!

The 16gb SDD from Runcore, for my "old" EEE 901, arrived today from Mydigitaldiscount.com. Have been testing it all day and so far I'm very impressed, it really makes and huge difference in overall performance. Windows XP Boots quite fast, about 20/25 secs and i haven't noticed almost any slow down on the system due to disk activity. The little guy really hands it very well to the tasks given. Almost any application, like Firefox, Tweetdeck or Outlook, show just immediately after you run them. Again I'm very Impressed.

Thanks Runcore for this great product.




Real life testing on the next couple of days, so more on this soon.....

Joao.

0 comentários: